Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gym funny and a brag

Sorry it's taken me so long to write lately. Busy mom and busy kids!

So here's what I wrote on Facebook about a funny moment at the gym:

To the creepy guy at the gym this morning:
Yes, I laughed at you- you deserved it. When I am on the treadmill, I'm in a zone. First, don't hop on to the one right next time when there are 10 in my row that are empty. Second, don't assume that because I'm a woman that I run slow. Third, don't try to match my speed and then almost fall of the treadmill after only a quarter of a mile. Yes, I will (and I did) laugh at you, it's your own fault. And after you did the walk of shame leaving the gym, I did chuckle again at your expense.

And my brag!!

Run out and buy the April 2014 edition of Health Magazine and turn to page 46- THAT'S ME!!!! Here is a brief write up on the article:

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20794239_2,00.html


No comments:

Post a Comment