Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Little Corner of the World

Recently we have been moving things around in our house. We have a 3 bedroom townhouse. About 18 months ago we moved things around so each kid could have their own room and John and I moved our bedroom to the basement. The only problem with that was I lost my "office" area and craft corner. During this time my "area" has been a small corner if our dining room table. I noticed that my stuff kept moving and disappearing, which does not make for a happy mommy!

So we moved things around again! John and I are still in the basement. My son kept his big room, and the girls are together again in the master bedroom. The small bedroom is now mine! When bought the house we used it as the nursery, it is only about an 8x8 room. I don't have a desk or chair just but I will soon! 

The closet is filled with my craft things and running gear.
Much better than under the stairs and shoved into a small drawer! 

I also can display all my running medals and other goodies all in one place now!
Always earned!
My Diva 5K winnings!

Do you have a place in your house just for you?




No comments:

Post a Comment